Advantages of joining PCAC as a Primary Care Physician include:
- Choice of reimbursement structure based on Capitation or traditional Fee-For-Service models.
- Competitive Fee-For-Service reimbursement rates at 140-150% of current Medicare Allowable.
- Ownership and profit and profit sharing opportunities for contracted Primary Care Physicians.
- Preserve PCP’s inpatient practice by allowing the provider to admit their own patients.
- Patient and physicians choice of hospital affiliations.
- Open access specialty panel (PCP & patient’s choice).